This week I've:
- Made a hat for Nephew T
- Washed my car (Lucy's first bath! Except then it sounds like a child instead of a car, but you get the point)
- Made something else that will remain a secret for another, eh, 2 weeks
- Made up my own pattern (if you really want to call it that) for a crocheted flower
|Isn't it cute?|
- Got some new music
- Sewed (most of) a skirt
- Watched a few movies (Penelope, anyone?)
- And organized my yarn stash
Guys, I think I'm turning into a yarn hoarder.
|Yes, that entire basket is full.|
|These wouldn't fit in the basket.|
|This was a gift, and it all fits in the original bag so nicely...|
|My current project--in yet another bag.|
Eep! Soon it won't all fit in my closet!