Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

Scene: My dance classroom, before class has started. Me and my dance peeps are standing in our usual circle talking. (By the way, "K" will stand for one of my friends. Just so you're not confused.)

K: [turning to me] Do you have a mirror?
Me: Um...[thinking through the contents of my backpack] no.
(Here I think, "Ok, I know there are mirrors in the bathroom. Maybe I should suggest that.")
Me: [about to suggest the bathroom mirror theory] Wait a second--those two walls over there are covered in mirrors! Maybe you should, you know, go use them.

It made me laugh that it took that long for one of us to notice the abundance of mirrors in the room. Yeah, we're smart.

1 comment:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Bah ha ha!! Jenny, that is way too funny! Sounds like something I would do. :)
~Rhonda~