Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summertime Ramblings

I was thinking today that I probably should update this more. But, apparently I'm too lazy. And there's really not a whole lot that I've been doing. I did finally see "North and South" (twice--thanks Guthries!). I highly recommend it to my fellow romantic saps. :)

Tomorrow afternoon we're headed off to Philmont (we being my parents, sister, and I--we're the only ones left at home). My dad is going for scouting stuff and the rest of us are going to...um...support. Yeah. And have decent meals all week because I apparently don't know how to feed myself... It should be fun, but I don't know quite what to expect. I'll let you know how it goes. (Oh, just as a fun side-note, who thinks I've already started packing? Anyone? OK, 100 points to all of you who know me well enough to know that I probably won't start that until after lunch tomorrow. Haha.)

Welp, I guess I'll stop rambling now. Hopefully I can get some good pictures from the trip. Don't worry, I'll show you all. :) See you next week!

1 comment:

Katy said...

North and South is exquisite. I love, love, love that movie!