Monday, September 20, 2010

Obsession #297

Say hello to my latest fetish:
Yeah, the colors aren't exactly right--it's much cuter in person, trust me.
OK, I just have to say it--isn't that the cutest little tiger you've ever seen?!  I think I might die!
My mom and I are now slightly addicted to crocheting the edges on baby blankets.  And the best part is it's totally an excuse to sit and watch movies.  ("Hey, I'm doing a project!  I need something to...listen to, yeah.  And possibly watch...")  Who are these blankets for, you ask?  I have no idea.  Possibly my *future, of course* children, possibly whoever has a baby next.  Meh.  The "who" isn't really that important.   

Look!  More!


Mwahahaha.  Now where's my copy of "Wives and Daughters"?

1 comment:

Kailei said...

Adorable! Love them!!!