Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ok, maybe Cox and I CAN be friends

I discovered something wonderful last night.  Along with having some awesome Disney channel original movies (don't judge me) and current TV shows (like Psych and Covert Affairs--a new favorite) on the Freezone, Cox On Demand also has...exercise videos!  Ok, that may sound really lame, but I am so excited.  You can only do the same nasty workout with Jillian Michaels so many times before you just want to shoot the TV.  (Trust me on that one.)  My mom and I tried a new video/routine out this morning and it was actually kind-of fun.  Never thought I'd be saying that about exercise, but it's true.  Holly Perkins (I think) is a good trainer-person.  Even though it is slightly maddening that she can talk through the entire workout and not sound short of breath while I pant and wheeze for minutes after, she's nice.  And there's a timer going the whole time.  Ah--it's lovely to know that you only have 10 minutes left before you can collapse into a hea--I mean end your workout.  :)

Next up: yoga.  Oh yeah, I am going to take full advantage of the Freezone and get in touch with my flexible side.  

Bwahahahaha, yeah right.  But you know what I mean.

No comments: