Monday, April 18, 2011

Little Things

5 Little Things That Make Me Happy: The Work Version
1. Rolling around my giant cubicle in my wheel-y chair {which probably doesn't help my static electricity problem much...}
2. Using our super-powered gigantor stapler {hmm...I may have to name that thing}
3. Filing things {filing = something got done!}
4. Opening mail {with our blue, whale shaped letter-opener--it's pretty much awesome}
5. Signing for deliveries {the power!}

This is another one of those conversations that Miss T. and I have often--I'll do one of the things on the list above (or the much longer list in my head) and say, "I don't know why, but I just love doing [insert random thing here]."  

"It's the little things, Jenny, I keep telling you!" from Miss T.

After a bit of a pity-party weekend, I have decided to look for reasons to be happy.  Easier said than done, but today has already been pretty darn great.  Let's hope I can keep it up!

Hope you're all having a lovely day!

2 comments:

Linda C. said...

I love reading about your day! Keep smiling!

Diana said...

Maybe it's genetic. I love my power stapler. A little too much. Sometimes I staple things that don't really need stapling for that very reason. You know what else is lots and lots of fun? The paper shredder. I love the paper shredder.