Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sparkles and GFP

Look! I painted my nails!

Aren't they sparkly and pretty? Yeah, I know. You're all just jealous. But wait, there's more: they glow in the dark!

See?



What's that? You can't see? You mean glow-in-the-dark nails don't show up on film? Dang. Stupid camera...

Well, trust me, my nails glow and they are awesome. Thank you Relief Society!

Dr. Carpenstein shall sign off now.

P.S. If you're curious about the title, GFP stands for "green fluorescent protein". I don't know if that's actually what makes this stuff glow, but I know that GFP glows. Trust me, my biochem lab has given me a LOT of experience with this stuff.

P.P.S. Don't you love our sad noises on the video? Oh, and by the way, Sarah was photographer and videographer for the night. Thanks sis!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Oh how I need to get out my nail polish...