Thursday, March 25, 2010

I should be doing homework right now, but instead I'm...

...looking at people's blogs (even thought I've checked reader for updates about 10 times today).
...checking Facebook for the umpteenth time (yes, it's a sickness. At least now I'm fully updated on everyone who's changed something in the last few hours...).
...wishing Woot got updated at 9:00 instead of 10:00.
...checking the library's website to see if my hold is in yet. Hey, 1 out of 2 isn't bad.
...looking at the crafty blogs my sister recommends.
...wishing I had more time to crochet. My next project will be stuffed animals. And they will be awesome.
...blogging.

Hmm...maybe I should just go to bed.

Nah.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Oh the joys of the internet. I LOVE your background. I want to hug it!