Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow...

Last weekend, we trekked up to Thatcher to party with the cousins.  (My cousin Bryan and his cousin John John* were speaking in church before heading off to the MTC.)  We ate, played games, ate, talked, and ate some more.  As you might have guessed, it is not an Official Smith Family Function unless ridiculous amounts of food are involved.  What can I say, we like to eat.  We had lots of fun together.  

*The much more awesome way to say "John Jr."

And now for some pictures.

I learned how to play a new game:
Image courtesy of Amazon.com
 It's awesome!  I highly recommend it!
Here's the missionary boy, all excited and ready to go.
The assembled cousins.  (Most of them.)
Seth and Jaimee getting in one last hug.
Since Zach's been gone, we've joked that Bryan has been our Zach stand-in.  (It's pretty much true.)  No one's quite sure what we're going to do for the next year with no Zach OR Bryan. :'(  

Bryan and I have gotten to be total buds.  I'm going to miss that kid!  Houston will be lucky to have him!

No comments: