Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rollin' in the Green

Guess who'll be working for Heliae (and not Aerotek) come July 3rd?  
Me!

Yep, they asked me to be permanent.  I'll still be in purchasing, but we're going to see if I can work a little in the lab to get some experience.  I figured since my degree is in biochemistry, I should probably see if I want to do something with it.  Haha.  I'm hoping that by the time I get my first Heliae paycheck I can use it (and the savings I've collected so far) on....

Photo courtesy of Google Images
 OK, so probably not this car, but something similar.  Or at least something that will be mine.  Hooray!

Oh, hey, if any of you know of someone looking to sell a small car that gets decent gas mileage, is in good condition, and that requires little maintenance (read: I have no idea of how to take care of a car), send them my way!

In other news, this was the first time in about a month that I've had a "normal" day--still crazy, but I actually got all of my purchase requests for the day done.  Major sigh of relief!

1 comment: