Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just Kidding!

So, remember how I said that this was going to be our last Top 10 post for a while?  Yeah, we changed our minds.   Yes... yes we did. It was necessary. Would you like to see why?


Get ready for our Top 10 (or so) Favorite....


PICTURES OF OURSELVES!!


Did that sound weird? Vain? Funny? Perhaps... but we had FUN!!!!!


So... I'm going on a mission or something in a few days, so I asked the lovely Sarah (sister of Jenny) to take some mission pics. (If you want to see them, I will *hopefully* have them up on the mission blog soon). 






Well, Sarah surprised me with... ME!!!  Haha.  I just happened to be awake...and dressed in coordinating colors...


And so, without further ado:Number 10: Dancing in the Water
Hey look--it's us in our natural state!


Number 9: Pole Swing
Wheeee!

Number 8: Twister
Hey, look!  It's a giant Twister board!


Number 7: Stomach (Faces)
Does "Stomach" need an 'e' on the end? Only if you're British...I think...  Christopher Robin gets to be British AND American... Why can't I. Yes... I am laying on my stomache while you are on your stomach. I can accept that.


Number 6: Foot Pop




Number 5: Well helloooo...
Did we feel awkward taking this picture? Yes, yes we did. Thank you SARAH... and by thank you, we mean... 


Number 4: Our favorite colors: Turquoise and Purple
 One for Kailei...

...and one for me!  (Come on, we all know I'm the bigger spaz, so I get the more animated picture.)

Number 3: BUNNIES!! (self explanatory)


Number 2: Take One and Take Two
 Aww....don't we look cute?

...But then something happened! Did I know Jenny was making this face? NOPE! But sadly, she looks WAY cuter in this picture... Why didn't I stick my tongue out too???


AND...


Number 1: The normal ones!!! (Yes, they do exist! Like M&Ms and Santa Claus!)





Thank you for letting me join you AGAIN!!! Oh Jenny... I shall miss you! You have no idea of how boring my blog is going to be for the next 18 months...


Well, I think I speak for all when I say good luck Hermana Shelley!  Can't wait to hear all about your adventures in Argentina!

No comments: