Monday, February 22, 2010

"Call me irresponsible..."

So, funny story for the day: we started learning the foxtrot (or maybe quick step? No, foxtrot) in my ballroom class today. And the music my teacher put on was--Michael Buble! I was so excited, I seriously sang along to the entire song. Which made my partner laugh. Here's a sample of our conversation:

Partner (and yes, I know his name, I'm just choosing not to put it on here): How do you know the words to this?
Me: I love this music! It's Michael Buble!
P: Who?
M: Michael Buble. You know.
P: [blank stare] Ok...
M: Come on, this is great music.
P: What, is this from your era or something?
M: Oh yes.
P: How old are you again?
M: 52 1/2.

Like I said before, my dance partners probably think I'm a freak, but at least I have fun. :)

Dancing Dr. Carpenstein out.

1 comment:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Awesome Jenny! I completely love this story! Way to go for standing up for amazing Michael-ness.

~Rhonda~