Friday, February 19, 2010

Zachy's Last Hurrah

Yet another post I've been meaning to do for a while. In fact, you could even say I've been postponing it. Hehe. (That one's for you, Dad.)

So, as some of you may know, my little brother left for his mission on February 10th. The Friday before he left, my parents asked him what he wanted to do as his last big thing. He said go-kart racing. So, off we went to F-1 Racing Factory.

We're all suited up.Gotta love the smooshed chipmunk cheeks.


The whole racing gang.

(Plus random little boy...)

And now for some (really blurry) awesome action shots!

It's Sarah! (I think)

And...Mike?
I'm not even going to try to guess who's in this one.

The scores! My racing name was Ruby. Yeah, I'm not that creative.
But I got 5th place! (The first time. I was dead last the second. Haha.)

Here's all of us in our really attractive "head socks". Hygiene is important, people.
(We take such lovely pictures...)

This car was outside the factory. Hmm...

So, we had lots of fun. I'm definitely not the fastest racer, but I thought I did pretty well. Hooray for family time! By the way, I apologize if this post doesn't make much sense. I figured seeing all the pictures would be better than me trying to explain it. Aren't you all glad I got a camera for my birthday? ;)

And our last picture is: spirit hands! (Or wrists. Whatever.)
(This is what happens when the 3 younger ones get a little carried away, apparently.)

This is Dr. Carpenstein signing off.

No comments: